Re-create those Mexican recipes that you eat at restaurants, modern and traditional ones, in your own home and in your own time.
Put on your apron and let's get cooking!
- Hearty Mexican Tomato Soup
- Grilled Cactus Paddles (Nopales Asados)
- Day of the Dead in Mexico: Traditions, Altars, and Meaning
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Avocado Toast with Sardines
- Avocado Crab Dip
- Red Pickled Onions
- How to clean nopales (cactus paddles)
- Six Essential Mexican Cooking Utensils
- Achiote Chicken
- Mexican refried beans
- Easy Chile Morita Salsa
- Simple Salsa Verde